Still Life with Oysters on a Canvas



I live in historic Bucks County which has many artsy towns and art galleries. From time to time I exhibit my Still Life work at some of them. Last month I have been awarded "Best of show" with four of my photographs. I sell my work printed on fine paper and museum quality canvases. One of the companies I have tried recently is "Easy Canvas Print". I've ordered 24x36 with border wrap .75.  It came out beautifully, excellent quality and nice wrapping. I think this "Still Life with Oysters" is going to find a home on a wall of a restaurant, boutique hotel or someone's dining room-))

4 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...
June 19, 2014 at 11:49 AM  

Splendid! It really looks like a painting.

Cheers,

Rosa

La Table De Nana said...
June 20, 2014 at 8:58 AM  

Happy for you!
Gorgeous Yelena!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...