Winter Flowers



You probably know the feeling when you just cannot even hold a camera in your hand feeling allergic even to a thought of taking pictures! Lately, I have been feeling like that for a couple of weeks. I have so many projects in my mind and things need to be photographed, but somehow I have absolutely no power to do so. Every night I fall asleep with one thing on my mind, hoping tomorrow is the day when I can start anew.

Tomorrow comes, I am sitting with my cup of coffee thinking, yes today is a day, but first, I need to do this and that... I find many other interesting things to do like laundry or organizing closet or playing with our kitten. So by the time I finish there is already no time left for my studio and new masterpieces. Have you ever experienced anything like it? I don’t want to take a break or stop photography at all, but I feel like I need something to "reboot" myself. Inspiration? I don’t know… Please share your stories, I am sure you had times like that in your life. These three photographs I shoot today. They are beautiful, but I wish I can do that more often.  Just be patient with me, I will come back with new recipes. Maybe it is just winter blues -)

3 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...
January 22, 2016 at 3:56 AM  

So pretty! I love the second flower arrangement and picture.

I've been feeling like you lately. Give it time. I'm sure inspiration will come back...

Cheers,

Rosa

La Table De Nana said...
January 22, 2016 at 9:18 AM  


I know you will get your mojo back:)
You're an artist!
Have a good weekend :)

handmade by amalia said...
January 23, 2016 at 7:07 AM  

Sometimes a little break is the best medicine. And cake.
Amalia
xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...