Important Announcement!



I am delighted to inform you that Sweet potato chips image, in Food Bloggers category, has been shortlisted in the Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2016 and has progressed to the next stage of judging. If you like my work and I hope you do, please vote for me!

Here is a link:  Pink Lady® Food Photographer

You need to scroll down for Food bloggers category and look for Yelena Strokin United States. This is very important to me and I thank you very much for your votes!

10 comments:

Zorica Pavlovic said...
April 3, 2016 at 12:50 PM  

You have my vote and Congratulation!!! Good Luck to you.

Unknown said...
April 3, 2016 at 3:24 PM  

Thank you Zorica, your help is very much appreciated!!!
Hugs!

Unknown said...
April 3, 2016 at 7:59 PM  

Thank you, Monique!!

Kitty said...
April 4, 2016 at 12:41 AM  

Voted for you ! Best of luck ! Beautiful photo

Pat Dohaney said...
April 4, 2016 at 6:14 AM  

Voting completed. All the best.

handmade by amalia said...
April 4, 2016 at 7:52 AM  

How wonderful! Good luck to you! Voted.
Amalia
xo

Karen said...
April 4, 2016 at 10:46 AM  

Voted! I love your blog!

chow and chatter said...
April 12, 2016 at 2:03 PM  

sorry tried to vote but I was too late

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...