Still Life with Pumpkins - Autumn Collection



“Run into the garden, and bring me a pumpkin.” Cinderella went immediately to gather the finest she could get, and brought it to her godmother, not being able to imagine how this pumpkin could make her go to the ball. Her godmother scooped out all the inside of it, leaving nothing but the rind; which done, she struck it with her wand, and the pumpkin was instantly turned into a fine coach, gilded all over with gold".

Have a magical weekend my dear readers!

For more still life by Yelena Strokin, please visit Still Life page.

9 comments:

La Table De Nana said...
September 20, 2013 at 9:46 AM  

What a beauty..
No wonder it turned into the infamous carriage:)
Fit for Cinderella..
Love this.
You too..have a great weekend Yelena.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...
September 20, 2013 at 9:59 AM  

Absolutely stunning! I love your still lifes.

Cheers,

Rosa

Zara H. said...
September 20, 2013 at 10:14 AM  

Amazing, really fairy-tale like still life, Yelena! I've been reading your blog for a while already and am always fascinated by your wonderful photography and impeccable styling you do!
Now, eager to try your delicious recipes too!
Have a delightful weekend!
Zara

Unknown said...
September 20, 2013 at 10:20 AM  

Hello Zara, I am so glad that you like my blog, very nice to meet you!

When you try my recipes, let me know, or send me a pictures, I am always happy to hear about it-)

Hugs,

Yelena

Marina said...
September 22, 2013 at 4:18 AM  

I keep looking at a big pumpkin, it must be from your garden! Beautiful!

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...
September 22, 2013 at 5:24 PM  

How inspiring, Yelena! Happy First day of Fall! xoxo

Julia said...
September 23, 2013 at 1:12 AM  

What a gorgeous still life photo! It's like a painting that belongs in the museum. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...