Favorite Apple Dessert Recipes Round Up



I love everything about fall - from kids finally going back to school to the turning leaves and the crisp air.  Of course, I look forward to visiting various pumpkin patches, farmers markets, but mostly I'm excited to go apple picking at some of our local orchards that offer over 30 varieties of apples.  I will be reporting back on those in the next few weeks, but to help you get you in the Autumn mood right now, I have highlighted some of my favorites fall recipes.



 So if you're like me, I hope you will get inspired by the autumns's seasonal ingredients, and cook up one of the dishes I have rounded up here:


Apple Torte with Cranberries and Raisins


Apple Strudel


Limoncello Apple Fritters


Apple and Honey Madeleines


Apple, Lemon Cake with Hazelnuts


Apple Dumplings Stuffed with Dry Fruits and served with Homemade Caramel Sauce

6 comments:

Dominique Teng said...
October 2, 2014 at 11:55 AM  

I love apples! Your apple sturdel is probably my absolutely favorite but I also like the Limoncello fritters... As always, your photographs are amazing!

Greetings! - Dominique

Catherine said...
October 2, 2014 at 2:11 PM  

Oh My!! those apple desserts certainly look good ~ especially the strudel!! ~ Catherine

La Table De Nana said...
October 2, 2014 at 5:01 PM  

Everything looks fabulous..How I love that tree slice serving dish:)

Medeja- CranberryJam said...
October 3, 2014 at 4:56 AM  

I wouldn't be able to choose.. I would like to try all of them :)

Angie's Recipes said...
October 4, 2014 at 1:24 PM  

Your apple desserts look spectacular. Love particularly those fritters.

Nippon Nin said...
October 6, 2014 at 8:26 PM  

Beautiful photographs! I like them all but that apple fritters looks especially cute! Love your presentation, everything looks perfect!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...