Glimpse through the Flemish window - Very Exciting News!


"Purple Spring" Still Life by Yelena Strokin 2016

My dear readers, I am sorry to disappear on you like this but I have been very busy lately and I have some great news for you.

For a long time, I have been secretly wishing for my own photography exhibition. I always wanted to hold my still life exhibition and now it is really happening. I feel like my dream is coming true and I am giving myself the best present ever. But there is a lot of work, pressure and planning taking place in the background. That’s why I have no time to post any recipes, but I have so many new and good ones, especially for my Russian Monday. I will continue blogging after September. Stay tuned.

If you are local or live nearby - you are all invited to the opening or any other day of your choice. The exhibition will be in a heart of very nice historic town - New Hope, Pennsylvania, with many shops, restaurants, galleries and even very old theater. It would be a pleasure to see you there!


My exhibition name is: Glimpse through the Flemish window

Location:

New Hope Art Center
The "A" Space
37 W Bridge St, New Hope, Pennsylvania 18938

When: from September 2 to September 29

Opening reception: Friday, September 2 at 5 PM - 9 PM

Gallery hours: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 1:00pm to 6:00pm

Catalog with my work: here


Still Life with Plums & Lemons 2014


"Memories" Still Life by Yelena Strokin 2016

10 comments:

KellieF said...
July 17, 2016 at 6:49 PM  

Congratulations! What an exciting time!

Unknown said...
July 17, 2016 at 7:49 PM  

Thank you Kellie!!

Unknown said...
July 17, 2016 at 11:33 PM  

So very happy for you. All of your hard work is paying off. You do have extraordinary beautiful and inviting food shots. I am sure you will continue to be successful in your exhibition! All the BesT! Merry Graham

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...
July 18, 2016 at 2:31 AM  

Wonderful clicks! I really like the last one.

Cheers,

Rosa

The Ancient Olive said...
July 18, 2016 at 7:36 AM  

Jeffrey & Bryan are proud owners of two Yelena Strokin originals, and we are VERY excited for you and your exhibition! Your work is so very special, Yelena.

Unknown said...
July 18, 2016 at 10:25 AM  

Thank you Jeffrey and Bryan, you are very special!

sky_dream said...
July 18, 2016 at 4:17 PM  

Поздравляю!
Красивые фотографии!

Angie's Recipes said...
July 19, 2016 at 3:12 AM  

Congratulations! And I am so HAPPY for you!!

Zorica Pavlovic said...
July 19, 2016 at 6:47 AM  

Congratulations!!! I am happy for you that your dream did come trough.

handmade by amalia said...
July 21, 2016 at 11:00 AM  

I'm so happy for you - such a well-deserved honor.I wish I could join you.
Amalia
xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...