Happy 4th of July! Garlic Popcorn with Cayenne Pepper and Popcorn with ”Buffalo Wings” Red Hot Sauce - Hot Snack for Hot Summer Days



It is always a good idea to pop a bunch of corn when watching a movie with friends, the games or even all alone with your book. Adding some salt and butter is never a bad idea but, let’s get creative for a change.

Garlic 2 Popcorn with Garlic and Pepper 2

Garlic Popcorn with Cayenne Pepper

Ingredients:

  • I tsp sea salt
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
  • 2 Tbsp melted butter
Directions:

Mix all ingredients together in the small bowl. Drizzle  the popcorn with a garlic mixture in a large bowl and toss to coat. Serve.


Popcorn with Hot Sauce 1

Popcorn with ”Buffalo Wings” Red Hot Sauce

Ingredients:
  • 2 Tbsp melted butter
  • 2 Tbsp Frank's RedHot sauce or any other Buffalo Wing Sauce
Directions:

Toss melted butter and hot sauce with popcorn in a large bowl and serve.

Popcorn with Hot Sauce 3

8 comments:

Marina said...
July 3, 2012 at 5:35 PM  

Oh, it must be hot-hot! I will need a glass of milk next to it...:) Have a great 4th of July!

Marina said...
July 3, 2012 at 5:36 PM  

Forgot to tell you how beautiful your photos are...:) as always!

Anonymous said...
July 3, 2012 at 7:25 PM  

oh my goodness..my husband will love this recipe! I love this recipe. easy and a great kick! thank you!
i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
happy 4th!

Unknown said...
July 4, 2012 at 6:04 PM  

I adore popcorn. We will be going to Silver Dollar City in August. They have all of this old-fashioned food from the Ozark Mountains....hillbilly food. One of my favorite things to get are the huge bags of Kettle Corn. I walk all around the park while the kids and my husband go on the rides...so happy with my kettle corn!!

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...
July 5, 2012 at 1:39 PM  

I'm going to try this tonight or this weekend!! I think I still have a bottle of Frank's Red Hot sauce in pantry and this is for my husband. I can't wait to try the Cayenne pepper one. Garlic popcorn sounds FAR better than regular kind. Oohh this week's movie night is going to be extra fun thanks for your creative recipe! THANK YOU!

The Chef Doc said...
July 5, 2012 at 3:55 PM  

What great ideas! I'm always trying to figure out tasty combinations for popcorn. Thanks for sharing :-)

Denise said...
January 9, 2013 at 6:28 AM  

Such a creative popcorn idea! Love your pics and the small pot!

Samantha said...
December 31, 2013 at 11:43 PM  

just tried this and the flavor was great! Didn't know simply mixing garlic and cayenne can really dress up regular popcorn. This is a keeper!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...