Food Blog Forum Orlando (FL) 2013

Forum 1

My dear readers,

Some of you probably did not know that last weekend I have traveled to Orlando, Florida. I apologize for not posting any recipes last week. I had an honor to be selected to take part in Food Bloggers Forum among hundred participants from around the country. These have been magical three days for me and my family. Besides stay at the gorgeous Grand Floridian resort we also had tickets to four Disney parks and while I have been making new friends and learning about blogging my family had exciting time visiting "Tower of Terror" and riding Mount Everest roller coaster. The time spent was priceless and my kids wanted to stay longer. I would love to share few moments from our trip. I hope you enjoy my reporting!

Forum 2
Food Blog Forum 2013, took place at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort. Amazing!

Forum 5 Forum 4
We had outstanding speakers - Scott & Jaden from Steamy Kitchen, Todd & Diane from WhiteOnRiceCouple, Lindsay from Love & Olive Oil and Julie. Thank you for all you've done for this unforgettable event.

Forum 3 Forum 8
We left the conference with gifts from Oxo, Kitchen Aid, Florida Dairy Farmers and many more.

Forum 7
Our lunch was provided by Disney Kid's Cuisine. "Make-Your-Own Nemo" dessert was the best for me. I ate three of them-))

Forum 6 Forum 9
Thank you all for a fabulous weekend!

12 comments:

La Table De Nana said...
May 22, 2013 at 10:12 PM  

Wow Yelena..
Good for you:-)
I can tell you had a great time..

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...
May 23, 2013 at 1:07 AM  

A wonderful event! It looks like you had a great time there.

Cheers,

Rosa

Unknown said...
May 23, 2013 at 8:16 AM  

I'm sad I wasn't selected, but I was late to apply. As it ended up our Spain trip overlapped most of the conference. We returned late Saturday night. Barcelona was amazing, but I missed seeing you and your sweet family :( From your blog post it looks like this years conference topped last years. So glad you and your family got to enjoy it all.

Unknown said...
May 23, 2013 at 9:27 AM  

That is so awesome! I would love to go to something like this. How do you get invited to something like this?? Looks like you had a fantastic job!

Happy Blogging!
Happy Valley Chow

Unknown said...
May 23, 2013 at 9:28 AM  

O Gretchen, you have no idea how much I missed you! Next time for sure. I love Barcelona, Spain is an amazing country, good food and wine-)) I am so happy that you went there. Thank you for your warm comment, let's keep in touch! Hugs and kisses to you!

Unknown said...
May 23, 2013 at 9:32 AM  

Eric, they do it every year, you have to check the site for news https://www.facebook.com/FoodBlogForum. Next time the conference will be in Asheville NC.

Angie - Big Bears Wife said...
May 23, 2013 at 11:14 AM  

oooooo I didn't get a chance to ride Mount Everest, hope it was awesome! Hope to see you at FBF next year!!

Anonymous said...
May 23, 2013 at 12:51 PM  

Yelena, I am so glad you could attend such an event - Its so good to meet like minded people. Glad you had a great time..So happy for you!
Shema | LifeScoops

Marina said...
May 23, 2013 at 1:19 PM  

I was wandering where were you. I am so happy for you and family, and that you had great time! Thanks for letting us in a bit! And welcome back!

Girl with a Goal said...
May 24, 2013 at 9:46 PM  

Lovely pictures of the time at FBFORL. I'm enjoying looking at everyone's pics and yours are tops!!

Marilyn @ Forkful.net said...
June 16, 2013 at 5:59 PM  

Great seeing you again at this year's FBF! Hopefully, we'll be able to hang out before the next FBF in Asheville. :D

YIGII said...
May 7, 2021 at 5:26 AM  

I really enjoy your shared pic of the Grand Floridian Ballroom. It is very vivid looking. Hope I will get there to enjoy it in real person.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...