Cape Cod, MA - Part #1 & Summer Desserts



We have taken few days off to get away from our kitchen renovation and headed for Cape Code, Massachusetts, to enjoy some sand beaches, blue water and fresh air. Instantly I fell in love with the beauty of Atlantic coast. I even think I would love to move there in my near future tender age :) I have put together few pictures from our trip for your enjoyment!



I was going through my old posts, and I found some wonderful dessert recipes for a Spring/Summer afternoon tea or coffee.

No-bake Yogurt Strawberry Cake
Almond-Rice Cream Pudding
Strawberry Smoothie Popsicles
Chocolate Orange Cannoli Cupcakes & Cacao Nibs

9 comments:

Te de Ternura said...
May 13, 2014 at 11:45 PM  

BONITA FAMÍLIA, BONITOS LUGARES!!!
Que bien YELENA que lo estéis pasando bien, y alegrando la vista y el alma con tantas cosas bellas.
Los POSTRES de 10.
UN ABRAZO AMIGA, TU COCINA TE ESPERA!!!!
Conxita

Splenderosa said...
May 14, 2014 at 12:41 AM  

Yelena, these photos are beautiful. I love the focus you use on the trees to get your close-ups. And, the family? What can I say, even more beautiful. I was actually thinking of revisiting the Cape during the summer as it's quite reasonable to fly to Boston from Houston. You have probably confirmed my thinking. The coolness of the Cape compared to the heat of Houston.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...
May 14, 2014 at 2:52 AM  

Thanks for the lovely pictures! This is such a beautiful, wild and peaceful place. I'd love to spend some time there...

Wonderful desserts.

Cheers,

Rosa

La Table De Nana said...
May 14, 2014 at 8:31 AM  

Yelena it is one of my favorite places..FAVORITE.
WE have been a few times..and I would love to go back of course.
That's my kind of beauty.
And your family..

Catherine said...
May 14, 2014 at 11:07 AM  

Really nice photo's. I don't blame you for wanting to move to the serenity of it all. Blessings, Catherine

FLAVZCORNER said...
May 14, 2014 at 1:01 PM  

Beautiful pictures Yelena!! Glad to see your beautiful family.

chow and chatter said...
May 14, 2014 at 5:46 PM  

looks great there we are going this summer

Medeja- CranberryJam said...
May 15, 2014 at 5:43 AM  

Beautiful pictures of beautiful things.. :) I would like to live close to the ocean.. :)

Anonymous said...
May 16, 2014 at 1:08 PM  

Gorgeous

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...