Cape Cod, MA - Part #2 & Seafood Summer Dishes



Cape Cod was a beautiful dream, the one you love to come back again and again. My friend told me that if I come to Cape Cod in October, I can pick enough wild mushrooms for next three years. I don't remember the last time I picked forest mushrooms, but I surely love to cook, dry, and marinade them. This would be a treat to cook mushrooms from the place as unique as Cape Cod!



We stayed in The Mansion at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club, Brewster, ideal resort for relaxing and enjoying a few days in the tranquility of Cape Cod. Rooms are spacious, luxurious and well furnished. However, in such an upscale hotel, I was deceived by the food in both the pub located in the mansion and The Linx Tavern at the golf. I really did not like anything I had. Tasteless fish dishes, lack of spices, something that you would've had in OK hotel restaurant 20 years ego.

But I do recommend the nice place for dinner The Beacon Room, in Orleans, MAelegant seafood with an Italian bent.



Here are some healthy and simple seafood recipes that you can cook under 30 minutes.

Roasted Whole Red Snapper
Pan Fried Sesame-Walnut-Crusted Orange Roughy
Pan-fried Lemon Bluefish with Caper-Tomato Salsa
Green Curry, Coconut, Garlic & Ginger Clams

6 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...
May 15, 2014 at 10:55 AM  

Dreamlike! A perfect spot for relaxing and meditating.

Cheers,

Rosa

La Table De Nana said...
May 15, 2014 at 1:29 PM  

I love all the pics..it is always so nice to see the people you love also:-)
Very special..your son suits his glasses to a t..like a rock star!
Yelena,careful careful re the mushrooms..sad sad story the last few months in Italy..
Email me..if it could be useful to you..

Splenderosa said...
May 16, 2014 at 12:17 AM  

This is a really special place in our country. So happy you guys got to enjoy a family holiday. xx's

Medeja- CranberryJam said...
May 16, 2014 at 6:54 AM  

Oh.. I miss such peaceful places :)

Te de Ternura said...
May 16, 2014 at 3:22 PM  

BONITOS LUGARES, BONITO HOTEL, BONITA FAMILIA...
Besos YELENA, pasadlo bien :))))

mollymell said...
May 19, 2014 at 1:04 PM  

Hello Yelena,

Every now and then I go to Cape Cod and I've enjoyed the Beacon Room a few times. Your photos as always are beautiful & inspiring, and these seafood recipes so yummy.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...